Victoria Andersen was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Growing up in the San Fernando Valley, she experienced personal, social, and environmental transformational events, such as the death of her mother, riots, and natural disasters, including a major California earthquake.
While running a successful antique business with her husband, she was guided to move to a town she’d never even heard of before, just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Leaving everything behind, she moved to the Southwest and begins a new life.
She currently lives in central New Mexico with her husband, cats, and wildlife that roam through her yard, near the Rio Grande River.
When she isn’t writing, she’s working in her ceramic studio, gardening, or hiking ancient Native American petroglyphs near her home.
Tune in now and get Victoria Andersen’s thoughts on:
- The difference between an autobiography and a memoir
- Why people love reading memoirs
- What to include in a memoir – and what to leave out
- Mistakes to avoid when creating your memoir
- How to work with a developmental editor
- The perfect length for a memoir
- And much, much more!
Website: Leap Into Your Story
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn