You are invited to apply for the opportunity to be a guest on my Top Business Leaders podcast!
Here, I interview people who, like you, have written books that have boosted their businesses.
Who We’re Looking to Interview on Top Business Leaders
The key is: in order to be a guest on Top Business Leaders, you must have a published book.
Your book can be:
- Published on Amazon, Books-A-Million, Barnes & Noble, Lulu, and other online retailers
- Published and sold directly through your own website
- Either self-published or through a major book publisher
- Hardcover, paperback, Kindle, or similar media
Either way, it’s required that you have a book published and currently available for sale, and that you have used your book to grow your business and expand your influence in your industry or market.
What to Expect During Your Appearance on Top Business Leaders
During our 20-30 minute interview, I’ll ask these types of questions:
1. General introduction. What do you do? Who do you work with? How do they benefit?
2. Tell me about your business journey. How did you get started?
3. Why did you decide to write a book?
4. How has the book helped you get business?
5. What challenges did you overcome writing your book?
6. How did you market your book?
Again: though you must have a published book currently available for sale, we will discuss what inspired you to write your book – so you will get the opportunity to let us know about your business brand.
After Your Interview on Top Business Leaders Goes Live
We’ll promote your appearance on Top Business Leaders via my social media, which includes several Facebook Business Pages, a LinkedIn Page, my Twitter, and a dedicated YouTube Channel.
Your episode will be posted on this website, and you will be given the link (along with a graphic) to share your appearance on your website and social media and add to your media kit.
To be considered for our lineup of Top Business Leaders, simply fill out this application now!
(Be aware that all questions marked with a red asterick * require reply.)