Robert Plank is the founder of Done For You Podcasting (DFYPodcast.com), host of the Marketer of the Day podcast (MarketerOfTheDay.com), and author of WWHW: Why, What, How-To, What-If (WWHWBook.com).
He has helped thousands of entrepreneurs create online businesses through 840 podcast episodes, 15 books and 15 online courses.
How can YOU use your podcast and book as an advertising, marketing and traffic tool to fulfill your wildest dreams?
Tune in now and get Robert Plank’s thoughts on:
- Why you need an audiobook
- How to produce an audiobook
- What to look for in a narrator
- How much you can expect to pay to create an audio book
- How Amazon’s royalty arrangement works with audiobooks
- And much, much more!
If you have a book published on Amazon and you’re looking for:
- better ranking (way less competition on Audible vs. Amazon so it’s easier to rank higher)
- an entirely new audience to tap into (listeners instead of readers)
- new ways of making money with your book — you can give away free audiobook copies with “promo codes” to get more reviews and Amazon is always running cool specials where someone can get the audiobook version of your book if they have the print version
Getting your book on Audible is something almost every author has thought about, dreamed about, but very few do…
Then you should listen to this episode and check out more info at…