Since 2009, Bye-Bye Boring Bio Workbook Author and Get Known Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten has upgraded bios for speakers, experts, and authors who once struggled to spell out their greatness and broadcast their brilliance on paper or online.
With her workbook as the foundation, she created the Podcast Dream Guest Mastery™ course, Broadcast Your Brilliance Boot Camp and Get Known Get Paid Private Mentoring Program to serve clients around the world, while building a business that allows her to enjoy a great quality of life from a comfortable home office with her dog at her feet.
Clients value her “all of the help and none of the hype” advice. Nancy says a brilliant bio opens the door to something more … instead of a snore.
Given the impact of podcasts and virtual speaking in the COVID-19 era, Nancy says the time to make your message memorable is right now.
- I took everything I knew about how executives can be media worthy and poured it into the Bye Bye Boring Bio Workbook.
- To market the new book, I wrote a simple, heartfelt message and sent it to my email list. Then I walked the dog. When I came back and sat in front of computer, it was like looking at a slot machine in Las Vegas. Money poured into my shopping cart.
- I found a solution to an urgent problem. People didn’t want to hear your boring bio. They want to know what’s in it for them.
- Bios should open doors. Not invite snores.
- One book can lead to an empire where you have programs for people at every level: group programs, premium programs and private mentoring.
- I didn’t want to be on camera. But a friend said “Your success will be amplified if you get over your limitations.” Your upside will be greater if you speak and do videos.
- I included deep dive interviews with experts in the Bye-Bye Boring Bio 2020 Workbook to take the content beyond the written word and appeal to more learning styles.
- I used different learning modalities so people would get to know, like, and trust me in many ways so they would want to do business with me. They are going to know if they want to work with me.