Joey Vitale is the CEO & Founding Attorney at Indie Law, a trademark law firm that helps you get peace of mind knowing you legally own your brand.
He and his team are on a mission to be the best brand protectors they can be, and they’ve filed well over 750 trademarks.
In addition to being an award-winning attorney, Joey is an internationally renowned speaker and a trusted business growth consultant.
Joey has spoken to tens of thousands of people across the world.
He has also been a repeat guest on popular podcasts and is the host of his own chart-topping podcast, The Business Growth Advantage.
Tune in now and get Joey Vitale’s thoughts on:
- Do you need to trademark your book title or series name?
- Can you trademark character names or specific elements from your book like catchphrases?
- How do you conduct a trademark search for your book title or other elements?
- What steps do you need to take to register a trademark?
- What rights does trademark registration provide you as an author?
- What are the potential risks of not trademarking your book title or other elements?
- How can you enforce your trademark rights if someone infringes on them?
- What are the costs involved in obtaining and maintaining a trademark?
- And much, much more!
Protect your brand with PowerBrand.
This program gives you everything you need to confidently file a US trademark application without hiring a lawyer.
Also, for a free legal consult from Indie Law, go to Indie Law and say Dan Janal sent you.