Tom Corson-Knowles is the founder of TCK Publishing. He is a serial entrepreneur, blogger and international bestselling author.
Tom teaches new and established authors how to achieve incredible success by mastering the fundamentals of writing, publishing, and marketing great books.
His bestselling books include Secrets of the Six-Figure Author, The Kindle Publishing Bible, Rules of the Rich, and The Kindle Writing Bible, among others.
- Publishers ask “Can we make a profit on this book?”
- An editor can’t do their best work if the author hasn’t done their best work (i.e., editing and proofing).
- For a book to be successful, there has to be a market that is hungry for your message.
- Chapter One needs to set up a problem and solution — and show how the book will change the reader’s life.
- Focus on what you are most passionate about now. You can always write another book on another topic later.
- Offer more and more value to help readers get to where they want to go, such as action steps, reflections, plans, or tools.