Pauline Wiles specializes in strategic website design that gets bottom line results for consultants and authors.
Working with the Squarespace platform, she’s an expert in websites that convert in your industry.
As well as a full time professional website designer, Pauline is an author and consultant too.
She published 6 books independently before pivoting to become a professional website designer.
Her work helps you grow your impact and authority through your website and related online marketing.
When Pauline is not creating websites for authors and speakers, you’ll find her running, reading, or searching for the next place to enjoy tea and a slice of cake.
Tune in now and get Pauline Wiles’ thoughts on:
- How can authors design their website to drive not just book sales, but also other opportunities?
- What are the key elements that should be included on an author’s website to ensure clear communication with visitors?
- What are the current trends in website design, especially considering the prominence of mobile devices?
- What is the most effective call to action for an author’s website, and how can it be tailored to individual business structures?
- What are the critical mistakes to avoid when designing an author’s website, and how can authors effectively leverage their book covers and personal branding?
- How does SquareSpace differ from WordPress?
- And much, much more!