Pamela S. Harper is founding partner and CEO of Business Advancement Inc., enabling visionary CEOs and leadership teams of successful companies to ignite and sustain momentum for game-changing results.
Pam is author of the critically acclaimed book Preventing Strategic Gridlock®, and is featured in a variety of media. For over five years she has been co-host of Growth Igniters® Radio, featuring conversations with best-selling business authors and mid-market CEOs who are transforming the face of business.
- A book helps people understand how I think. This creates credibility.
- What keeps me going is “I have purpose.”
- To have the right thesis you have to be clear about both your business purpose and your personal purpose.
- Rejection from publishers is not personal; it’s about their business model. Find new ways to bring your book to life.
- What information supports your big idea? Turn that into a story.
- Marketing starts when you conceive the book.
- You have to continually challenge your assumptions. You are looking for answers. Expect to be surprised when you find them.