Tom Antion, our fearless leader, has never had a job.
He’s always had his own business.
Starting with nothing, he owned five apartment buildings and a hotel BEFORE graduating college.
Tom has actually been entrepreneurial since he was nine or ten years old.
Tom’s dad came from Syria through Ellis Island in the early 1900s, became an entrepreneur, made Tom into an entrepreneur, and Tom has helped thousands of people start, run, and improve their businesses.
Tune in now and get Tom Antion’s thoughts on:
- Where the real profits are in your e-book
- How to get sponsors to pay for your book
- What kinds of books Amazon loves to promote
- Why writing a book in a crowded field is the right strategy
- How to do market research for your book
- Tips for success
- And much, much more