Bestselling business author Sam Richter, CSP, is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on Sales Intelligence prospecting and sales meeting preparation.
Through his in-person motivational keynote presentations and sales workshops to his online sales training and sales search resources, Sam works with leading organizations around the globe and the results are phenomenal – not only his program reviews but also the millions of dollars of new business companies have generated directly because of the strategies and techniques that Sam shares.
There’s a reason Sam is in the Minnesota Speakers Hall of Fame. There’s a reason that Sam was multiple times named one of the World’s Top 25 Most Influential Sales Leaders. And there’s a reason Sam was named one of the world’s Top 50 Sales Keynote Speakers. Because Sam delivers exceptional keynote presentations and workshop programs, every time, guaranteed.
Sam was just named one of the “15 Highest Rated Speakers for Virtual Events.”
- Turn your book into an online course because people learn in different ways.
- My book took me from being just another speaker into being a thought leader.
- Meeting planners asked me, “What makes you an expert?” I told them I wrote the book. The book takes you up a notch.
- Every time people introduce me when I speak, they say, “He’s a best-selling author.”
- Reporters want to quote best-selling authors. They aren’t looking to interview speakers.
- Create a separate website for your book. The more individual sites you have, the better Google ranks you. Link sites to each other.
- The price of the book or course is minimal compared to the profit your client will receive if they sign one new piece of business. The ROI is tremendous.