Tamara S. Raymond is a certified leadership development and career coach/strategist committed to professional, career and leadership development for adults and emerging leaders; as well as guidance for teens in determining their career paths.
Tamara’s 15-year professional tenure has featured leadership, career and executive coaching; corporate management consulting; serving as an HR subject-matter-expert and organizational change leader; educational speaking; and authoring Careering: The Pocket Guide to Exploring Your Future Career (Morgan James Publishing, New York, NY, November 2017).
- I wanted to make a difference for young people. The book helps me make an impact.
- I wanted to write about the things I wish I had known or if only someone had told me.
- I hate writing. I spoke my book. I recorded my ideas and thoughts. It helps me stay in the creative space without worrying about punctuation and grammar.
- I made sure I had a recording device easily accessible so I could record my ideas and add information later.
- My advice is, “Do not do the journey alone. Get an editor.”
- Be sure to look at the amount of energy and effort the publisher will put into your book.
- The key is to just get started.
Book: Careering: The Pocket Guide to Exploring Your Future Career (Amazon Paperback/Kindle/Audiobook)
Website: Innovative Management Consulting
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn