Steve Eriksen is an integration specialist and automations nerd.
In his previous role as the Chief Technology Officer for Mary Morrissey, an 8-figure life coach certification organization, he was responsible for all the tech that went into their events with thousands of attendees.
When Steve hosted a summit for his own coaching business, he couldn’t find a good system to help him run his event.
So he used his technical background in the events space, along with his real-world experience as an event host, and created EventRaptor, a system that makes virtual event management easy.
With Steve’s unique blend of business, development and technical background, he’s uniquely positioned to create a product that is both wanted and needed by the world’s virtual event organizer and coaching communities.
Tune in now and get Steve Eriksen’s thoughts on:
- Where can you post your profile?
- Who will see your profile?
- Why should you appear on summits?
- How can you stand out from the other authors and experts?
- What can you say during your presentation to bond with the audience?
- What to avoid saying so you don’t bomb your presentation
- And much, much more!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn