Ken Wachsberger, The Book Coach is Vice President of Marketing, National Speakers Association-Michigan and a Contract Advisor, National Writers Union.
He is available for professional contract advising and speaking in front of groups about book contracts as well as book writing and publishing.
Ken is the #1 International Bestselling Author and Editor of “You’ve Got the Time: How to Write and Publish That Book in You.”
Tune in now and get Ken Wachsberger’s thoughts on:
- Why you have more “power” than you think to ask for changes.
- What can you ask your publisher to change in your contract?
- What will publishers gladly change?
- How can you negotiate royalties?
- A clever way to have friends get tax breaks for buying your book.
- And much, much more!