Diane Windingland, owner of Virtual Speech Coach, was originally trained as an engineer, but since 2011, has been speaking, coaching, and writing on communication skills, and has published 10 books.
Diane often speaks on the importance of using storytelling to sell products, services, and ideas.
Diane lives with her husband in Shoreview, MN and dedicates much of her spare time to Toastmasters International.
Tune in now and get Diane Windingland’s thoughts on:
- Why are stories, or storytelling, important in non-fiction (or business) books?
- How do stories do all that?
- What kind of stories can be used in a business book?
- Is there a secret ingredient in business stories?
- What makes a good business story?
- How do you put one together?
- What are some key business storytelling resources available to you now?
- And much, much more!
Website: Virtual Speech Coach
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn