Voted one of the Top 15 Business Growth Experts to Watch by Currency Fair, business growth expert Meridith Elliott Powell is an award-winning author, keynote speaker, and business strategist.
With a background in corporate sales and leadership, her career expands over several industries including banking, healthcare, and finance. Meridith worked her way up from an entry-level position to earn her seat at the C-Suite table.
Meridith is a Certified Speaking Professional©, a designation held by less than twelve percent of professional speakers. She is also a member of the prestigious Forbes Coaching Council.
- She would write a book even if no one bought it because the act of writing a book forces you to make your case.
- If you work with a co-author, you must have the same values and beliefs; and the same work ethic.
- Don’t worry about making the first draft perfect. The editor will do that.
- An editor should edit in your voice. I’m not looking for an editor to do anything extreme.
- Readers will stay with you if your stories are good.
- Each chapter should have a point, a solution, and a story.