People call Lou Bortone “The Video Godfather,” because he’s been doing this a long time, and he’s really damn good at it. He spent 20 years in the television business and another 15 in digital marketing. He’s been doing video marketing since long before it was a “thing.”
When it comes to creating your video marketing plan, he guides you through the process, step-by-step, and set you up for success with video.
He’s done it for thousands of entrepreneurs, from tech averse newbies to online rock stars like Michael Port, Ali Brown, Mari Smith, Peter Shankman, Dr. KellyAnn Petrucci, and many more.
Tune in now and get Lou Bortone’s thoughts on questions like:
- How can people connect effectively during a pandemic?
- Why is video so effective for authors who want to market their books?
- Do video emails work best to market your book?
- Which social media platform offers the easiest way to get started with video marketing for your book?
- How can you get the most bang for your buck from videos?
Website: Lou Bortone Creative
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn