Brian Feinblum, the creator and author of BookMarketingBuzzBlog, was the chief marketing officer for the nation’s largest book promotions firm, Media Connect, and has been involved in book publicity and marketing since 1989.
He has served several book publishing companies as a publicist, book editor, and acquisitions editor.
Brian, who earned a BA in English from Brooklyn College, became a published author in 1995 when he penned The Florida Homeowner, Condo and Co-Op Handbook.
He resides in Westchester, New York with his wife, two children, and an 80-pound American Bulldog.
Tune in now and get Brian Feinblum’s thoughts on questions like:
- What should authors expect to do to promote their books?
- How should an author work with a publicist?
- What do you tell an author who says he or she just wants to write books?
- How have book marketing tactics evolved over the years?
- Why do you believe an author’s attitude is just as important as their marketing skill set when it comes to promoting a book?
- What are the four biggest mistakes authors make in regards to book marketing?
- What are some book marketing myths that need to be debunked?