Ben Guttmann is a marketing and communications expert and author of Simply Put: Why Clear Messages Win — and How to Design Them.
He’s an experienced marketing executive and educator on a mission to get leaders to more effectively connect by simplifying their message.
Ben is former co-founder and managing partner at Digital Natives Group, an award-winning agency that worked with the NFL, I Love NY, Comcast NBCUniversal, Hachette Book Group, The Nature Conservancy, and other major clients.
Currently, Ben teaches digital marketing at Baruch College in New York City and consults with a range of thought leaders, venture-backed startups, and other brands.
Tune in now and get Ben Guttmann’s thoughts on:
- Why is it important to consider aesthetic qualities when crafting a message?
- How do people consume content differently on the web compared to traditional media?
- Why is it crucial to optimize content for ease of consumption on digital platforms?
- What are some effective techniques for breaking up large blocks of text?
- How do visual elements like bullet points, subheadings, and multimedia contribute to improved readability?
- In what ways can visual distinction and formatting impact reader engagement and comprehension?
- What are the implications of content length on reader engagement and retention?
- And much, much more!