Arvee Robinson, The Master Speaker Trainer, International Speaker, and Author will give you the tools, and confidence, to become a speaking Superstar in your industry!
For over a decade, Arvee Robinson has been successfully training business owners, service professionals, and entrepreneurs how to use public speaking as a marketing strategy.
With these techniques you will instantly attract more clients, generate unlimited leads, grow your business, and get your message out to the world!
Arvee’s proven speaker system has helped over 5,000 individuals gain the necessary communication skills to succeed in business. Exclusive and Signature Speaker Training Programs, Keynote Presentations, Private and Group Coaching, and live events offer multiple opportunities to learn from one of the top Master Speaker Trainers.
- Condense your book into 5-7 talking points for a 30-minute speech. Pick your most important teaching points. Don’t pick the basics.
- A speech is like a sandwich. You have the beginning, the close and teaching points in the middle. If you need a longer speech, add more teaching points. If the speech needs to be shorter, remove a teaching point.
- You can build rapport with online audiences by using their names and welcome people. It’s never been easier to use someone’s name because everyone’s name appears on Zoom. At an in-person conference people might not have name badges or the words are too small to read.
- Testimonials help you sell your services without appearing salesy. Don’t use testimonials until you have to build rapport with the audience and have shared your teaching points.
- Don’t call it a “close.” Call the next step an “invitation” to your calendar link for a strategy session or a workshop.
- People want profound change. That doesn’t happen in a workshop or a book. They need to work with you over a period of time so they can become what they want to become.
- You are doing a disservice to your audience if you don’t offer them a way to work with you.