Dr. Mary C. Kelly is an internationally renowned author and keynote speaker on leadership, productivity, and business growth. In 21 years as a Navy intelligence and logistics officer, Mary trained more than 40,000 military and civilian personnel.
She has spent 25 years on active in the Navy leading multi-national teams throughout Asia. She was an intelligence officer specializing in Asia and Russia, an HR director, a chief of police, and a professor at the Naval Academy. Her Ph.D. is in economics, and she specializes in development. Mary is the author of 11 books on business growth and leadership.
- Once you create a book cover, suddenly the project becomes real. You have to write the book.
- Another good book is like another good love song. There are a lot of them out there and there’s always a need for one more.
- Use LinkedIn to find interview subjects.
- People overthink books. My first book to 8 years. My second book took 90 days.
- The book solidifies your expert credibility to people who recommend you and hire you.
- When you write a book, it clarifies your message.
- A book is a big business card that people are excited to get.
- Talking with another person is a great way to get thoughts out of your head.