Justin Brady works with the most forward-thinking brands on earth to increase their exposure and engage their employees. His hands-on sessions, podcast, weekly radio show, and writing have helped millions of managers, CEOs, directors, and executives cultivate amazing ideas and develop cult-like followings. His clients are in healthcare, tech, biosciences, advanced manufacturing, and health.
His media work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Harvard Business Review, iHeart Radio.
- Publishers want you to have 50,000 followers on Twitter and 30,000 people on your mailing list before they will publish your book.
- Know what the end game for your book.
- What do you want your book to do for you?
- The numerous rounds of editing was something I hadn’t considered. Get a good editor!
- I wish I had spent more time working with someone who could help me with the content development process.
- Journalists want good story ideas and angles. You don’t have to be famous.
- The crazier your idea, the more likely you’ll develop a following.