There are many podcasts and coaches who teach you the technical side of podcasting. Erik K. Johnson is the premiere coach focused on the art of podcasting.
Erik K. Johnson has been near the top of the radio ratings since 2000. He has also coached many others to do the same with even greater success. Erik is a nationally recognized talent coach, on-air personality, and radio program director.
While programming and on the air at KQCH/Omaha, his show ranked #1 or #2 nearly 90% of the time over 10 years. When he moved to KXKT/Omaha, he was #1 for over a year straight and in the top two for nine out of eleven ratings periods.
Erik coached other shows on both stations to great success and #1 rankings.
Tune in now and get Erik K. Johnson’s answers to questions like:
- Why should authors have a podcast?
- How can podcasters keep people listening?
- How can you use your podcast to get people to know, like, and trust you?
- What at the myths about making money from podcasting?
- How can you tell stories effectively on a podcast?
- The real reason people listen to podcasts?
- Should you work from a pre-set list of questions?