Ellen Finkelstein is a recognized expert, speaker, trainer, and best-selling author on PowerPoint, presentation skills, and speaking. She teaches speakers, writers, and experts to get their knowledge out to the world with a knowledge-based online business.
Her articles have appeared in numerous magazines, newsletters, and blogs.
She is a PowerPoint MVP (Most Valuable Professional), a Microsoft award for experts in its product who contribute to the user community, one of only 18 in the United States.
Her website offers a huge assortment of tips, techniques, tutorials, and articles.
- When you turn your book into a course, you can help more people.
- It is pretty easy to turn a book into a course. If you can write a book, you can write a course.
- You can charge a lot more for a book than you can for a course.
- Engage with people who take the course by sending them automated emails.
- The length of the course is determined by the desired result.
- Keep it simple. Don’t get hung up on the technology.
- Put yourself in the shoes of the course taker.