Claudia Volkman is the owner of Creative Editorial Solutions.
She has more than thirty-five years of experience in acquisitions, product development, editing, and typesetting, and has worked full-time for several trade publishing houses.
Now, as the owner of Creative Editorial Solutions, she assists publishers, authors, entrepreneurs, and speakers with their editorial needs.
A Chicago native, Claudia and her husband reside in Southwest Florida with their two charming Corgis.
Tune in now and get Claudia Volkman’s thoughts on questions like:
- How can you find a good editor who will maintain your voice?
- How can authors work with editors?
- What can you do if an editor tramples your work?
- How do you find your voice?
- How does an editor know if they have accomplished their task?