David Newman, Author of “Do It! Marketing”, specializes in working with speakers, authors, consultants, and independent professionals who want to stop throwing money into a marketing black hole and attract, engage, and win more clients.
- Is your thought leadership book genuinely useful to your prospects?
- You have to have professional help to produce your book.
- I wish I had a good book in my arsenal way earlier than I did.
- If you think of the book as a 3-dimensional lead magnet, the book will help you for many years.
- Write the book that is in alignment with the work you want to do.
- The book is the easy pass to visibility, credibility and wealth.
- You have to put hooks into the book that inspire people to join your lists.
Book: Do It! Marketing (Amazon Paperback/Kindle)
Website: Do It! Marketing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn