Barbara C. Ingrassia is the president of Manage Copyright. She is a copyright compliance and content protection strategist, speaker/workshop facilitator, trainer, and digital content licensor.
Ingrassia enjoys bringing some fun to a serious and important topic.
She has studied the “murkiness” of copyright law with the Center for Intellectual Property at the University of Maryland, the Special Libraries Association, Duke University, copyrightlaws.com, and the Berkman Center at Harvard Law School.
Tune in now and get Barbara Ingrassia’s thoughts on questions like:
- Why do you need to protect your intellectual property?
- Why is a common myth about how to get a copyright is 100 percent incorrect?
- Why don’t you need a lawyer to get a copyright?
- How can you use copyrighted material in your own works – and stay legal?
- Should you consider getting a trademark – or not?