Brian Jud is the Executive Director of the Association of Publishers for Special Sales (APSS) – formerly SPAN.
He is also the founder of Book Selling University and the author of “How to Make Real Money Selling Books.”
Brian offers commission-based sales of books to buyers in non-bookstore markets.
Tune in now and get Brian Jud’s thoughts on:
- Who buys a truckload of books?
- What categories are hot? Which categories are not?
- How does the process work?
- What kind of money can you make? What’s the split of revenue?
- How can you find opportunities?
- And much, much more!