Bob “Idea Man” Hooey works with leading-edge business owners and independent professionals who want to profitably enhance their leadership and careers; as well as organizations that want to remain competitive and profitable, to motivate, educate, and empower their staff, improve client acquisition, increase sales, and become even more profitable.
Thousands of readers, leaders, and professionals across North America and the globe have been successfully applying Bob’s idea-rich, creative, practical, and “profitable” Ideas At Work! over the past 25+ years.
Bob “Idea Man” Hooey is an inspirational, confident, results-based leader, motivational keynote speaker, sales success coach, corporate success educator, strategic business coach, facilitator, and award winning author.
He is an international speaker (visiting 61 countries, so far) on personal leadership, sales success, employee motivation, applied creativity, business innovation, and enhanced personal performance.
- The pandemic has been good for book sales. People need to do something to keep their minds active. You can market your books to people sitting at home.
- Book titles grab attention, but tag lines encapsulate what the book is about. Don’t make it too long or vague.
- The author bio on the back cover of the book should tell readers, “What does he know? Why should I read the book?”
- The author bio inside the book talks about the author’s experience and credibility.
- Testimonials for the author book should show the results of reading the book or working with the author. A testimonial that just says, “Bob is a great guy” is worthless.