Joanne McCall is unique in that she’s a media insider and a veteran publicist who operates on a first-name basis with hundreds of top-tier producers, editors, and writers at such outlets as USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Investment Business Daily, The View, Today, The Huffington Post, Yahoo, and many others.
Her clients include business consultants Brian Tracy and Ken Blanchard, radio host and author Dave Ramsey, New York Times bestselling author, Geneen Roth, The Deepak Chopra Center for Wellbeing, and the founder of NLP, Dr. Richard Bandler, among others.
Through webinars, teleseminars, and consultations, she trains entrepreneurs, coaches, and consultants on how to attract media, work with them once they land the interview, and finally helps them to deliver a fantastic interview.
As a master practitioner of NLP, she helps those who want to expand their reach by embracing visibility and allowing big success into their lives.
Tune in now and get Joanne McCall’s thoughts on:
- How to determine which shows are the best for you
- Why getting on the best shows early in your promotion might be a bad idea
- Whether you should pay to be on popular podcasts
- How to stand out from other authors trying to get on shows
- When to launch your podcast campaign
- And much, much more!