Georgie joined Girl Friday Productions in 2018, after authoring three books of her own and as a lifetime reader inspired by favorites including A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and Auntie Mame.
A marketing professional with over 20 years’ experience in media and magazines, Georgie’s passion for helping authors achieve their unique version of success makes her a client favorite, and her support of her talented marketing strategists makes her beloved by her team as well.
One of an increasingly rare breed of locals who grew up in Seattle, she has stories to tell, but she probably won’t.
Tune in now and get Georgie’s thoughts on:
- What are the marketing tactics that work in today’s market for business books?
- How can authors ensure their books are seen by the right audience?
- How important is the book cover in grabbing the attention of a business book audience?
- Should authors include their picture on the cover?
- How can authors effectively promote their books and build their author platform?
- When is the right time to start marketing a book?
- Are reader reviews on Amazon crucial for book sales?
- And much, much more