Global Credibility Expert Mitchell Levy is a TEDx speaker and international bestselling author of over 60 books.
As The AHA Guy at AHAthat, he helps to extract the genius from your head in a two-three hour interview so that his team can ghostwrite your book, publish it, distribute it, and make you an Amazon bestselling author in four months or less.
He is an accomplished Entrepreneur who has created twenty businesses in Silicon Valley including four publishing companies that have published over 800 books. He’s provided strategic consulting to over one hundred companies, and has been chairman of the board of a NASDAQ-listed company.
Mitchell has been happily married for thirty years and regularly spends four weeks in Europe with family and friends.
- It takes about 320 hours to write and publish a thought leadership book. I can save you 310 hours with an AHA book full of sound bites and thought leadership ideas.
- Find your readers’ “Customer’s point of pain.”
- Create a Dream 100 list of ideal customers and send the book to them. The calls will come in.
- A book builds trust. If I can’t trust you, why would I work with you or buy from you?
- Your book is your point of view. By definition, you are different from others.
- Write a book that focuses on where you want to be tomorrow.