Alinka Rutkowska is the CEO of Leaders Press, a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling press, where she creates books for entrepreneurs from scratch and launches them to best-seller with a 100% success rate.
She’s worked with top business leaders such as Po Chung (the co-founder of DHL International), Mark Nureddine (the CEO of Bull Outdoor Products) and Chris Catranis (the founder of Babylon Telecommunications).
Leaders Press’ releases have landed on bookshelves together with Nobel Prize winners and World Economic Forums speakers. Alinka’s mission is to help 1,000 entrepreneurs share their wisdom with the world by 2030.
Alinka is an official member of the Forbes Business Council and her cutting-edge book creation process has been featured in Entrepreneur magazine.
- Now is the best time to write your book.
- If you are too busy to write your book, then delegate anything that is not in your genius zone.
- If you can’t write your book, do what Sam Walton and Lee Iacocca did: hire a ghostwriter.
- Independent bookstores will carry your book if you show them you can move books. They don’t want a book gathering dust. Show them your marketing plan.
- Anthologies help authors. We are all in this together. We are not competing against each other.
- People write books to leave a legacy. They want to give back.